WBC Raid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's a slight hitch in our plan...

2 posters

Go down

There's a slight hitch in our plan... Empty There's a slight hitch in our plan...

Post  Hur Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Some of you may know me. Some of you may not. Doesn't fucking matter.
Anyway,

I'd like to address the main reason of why we are protesting. In my opinion, we should protest not just because we hate them, but also for the lulz. Doesn't lulz make everything fun?

Next Off, we're going to need lots of support. This is where the problem lies. Other Anons have published a press release that stated Anonymous wouldn't be protesting WBC. Pretty much everyone in /b/ doesn't give a fuck 'cause of this.

We've learned from Chanology that a simple idea can start great events. The problem in our plan, is that out idea generally isn't accepted. Anonymous is based off of free speech and free thinking, therefore it is assumed other Anons won't be supporting us because WBC's ideas are protected by the free speech shit. Although if Anon gets butthurt enough we can actually start doing shit.

For the time being, we can still protest and shit as long as they are LEGAL.

Now, I'm not telling you guys to stop protesting, I'm all for it actually. But, we need to prioritize and get some support from /b/ somehow. Or at least find a way to convince some people. Otherwise, this plan isn't going anywhere.

Oh yeah. Have fun while your at it. It wouldn't be lulzy if you didn't.

Signing Off,
Anonymous
TL;DR We can't do shit if /b/ or other Anons aren't on our side.

Hur

Back to top Go down

There's a slight hitch in our plan... Empty Re: There's a slight hitch in our plan...

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:53 pm

That's the point, we aren't suppose to get /b/ on our side right away, we gotta ease them into it. Show them that if WBC can get away with their hate speech then anyone can and then what would the point be in free speech?

It'll take some time, the more shit WBC does, the more hated they will be. And the more people will join for the lulz.

Admin
Admin

https://wbcraid.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down