WBC Raid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Coast Fags?

3 posters

Go down

East Coast Fags? Empty East Coast Fags?

Post  Røckefeller Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:52 pm

I live on the EC, Mary Land to be specific, seems like most of the shit is going down in Cali, anyway to do anything legal but productively devious if you're a continent away?

Røckefeller

Back to top Go down

East Coast Fags? Empty Re: East Coast Fags?

Post  anony85 Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:06 pm

Marylandfag here. I checked their picket schedule and they're going to be in Hyattsville (a high school, FFS) and in DC on the morning of March 1st. So they grace us with their revolting presence from time to time, and we can counter-protest when they do.

anony85

Back to top Go down

Post  Røckefeller Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Im definitely down to to put a boot up the ass of these twats at that time.

Admin, any chance of getting a March 1st Protest topic up on the appropriate attack board?

Røckefeller

Back to top Go down

Post  NJanon Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Jerseyfag here, I am completely down to form a counter protest.

NJanon

Back to top Go down

East Coast Fags? Empty Unified plan.

Post  EC Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Marylander here. Notified principal of Hyattsville school to protest, asked him to counter the protests with tolerance. If any of you could write him a nice email informing him of the following points, I'm sure he'll respond positively and mount an appropriate response.
Tell Principal Thomas: jthomas@pgcps.org
That the WBC will be at his school from 9 am to 9:30 am on March 1, 2011.
Give him the link below.

Be respectful, use your real name, and give him what year you are at what school.
Make this legitimate and valid, so he is more likely to listen.
If this works, Anon gets a school-full of helpers.

EC

Back to top Go down

Post  Røckefeller Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Great idea, and also done on my part, let them know that anonymous doesnt always = internet hate machine

Do it for the Lulz
Do it for great justice
Just fucking do it faggots

Røckefeller

Back to top Go down

Post  anony85 Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Thanks RC, brilliant idea. Email sent.

anony85

Back to top Go down

Post  anony85 Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:45 pm

*EC

anony85

Back to top Go down

Post  EC Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:50 pm

anony85 wrote:Thanks RC, brilliant idea. Email sent.

Sure thing. Another thing to do with this: Go on /b/, find a thread of people unsure of what to do, and give them the link here:

https://wbcraid.rpg-board.net/t23-encourage-a-school-principal-to-counterprotest-wbc

It's the less Maryland oriented version of the info I posted for you lot. Maybe we can get 10 emails to the guy.
Maybe 100, with enough effort.
Be a smart activist.
Be legion!

~EC
EC
EC

Back to top Go down

Post  Røckefeller Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:52 pm

We've only got a week to get our shite together to send these assholes back where they came from, so anyone who wants to actually make this happen say "I"

Røckefeller

Back to top Go down

Post  crossie Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:26 am

NC fag here. Will help in any way possible. We seem to be working with a smaller group, in terms of the serious, dedicated members, than in previous operations. We need to find a way to be more efficient with our members. I agree fighting IRL is a good way to do it due to the fact that wbc spreads through TV, not interwebs. However, fighting irl is harder with a smaller crowd. This is a difficult situation.

crossie

Back to top Go down

Post  EC Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:16 pm

crossie wrote:NC fag here. Will help in any way possible. We seem to be working with a smaller group, in terms of the serious, dedicated members, than in previous operations. We need to find a way to be more efficient with our members. I agree fighting IRL is a good way to do it due to the fact that wbc spreads through TV, not interwebs. However, fighting irl is harder with a smaller crowd. This is a difficult situation.

You raise excellent points. I'm sure the excitement around the operation will die down, but I believe this contingency can be overcome. I'm sure this forum will provide a gathering point for the dedicated and mobile.
EC
EC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum