WBC Raid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're all getting fucking trolled, don't you realize this?

5 posters

Go down

You're all getting fucking trolled, don't you realize this? Empty You're all getting fucking trolled, don't you realize this?

Post  nigger Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:50 pm

YOU FAGGOTS CALLING FOR A RAID ON WBC
MAKE ME SICK.

WESTBORO BAPTIST IS A GROUP OF EXPERT
TROLLS. YOU ARE JUST BEING TROLLED.
DEAL WITH IT, BROS.

FURTHERMORE, WBC IS COMPOSED OF A TEAM
OF REALLY SMART FUCKING LAWYERS THAT
WOULD LOVE TO GET YOU TO FALL INTO THE
TRAP THEY SET FOR ANONYMOUS. ONCE YOU
GET INVOLVED IN A RAID OR A DDOS, YOU CAN
SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ASS, BECAUSE THEY
WILL ENSURE THAT IT WILL SPEND SOME
QUALITY TIME IN PRISON FOR THE NEXT
FEW YEARS OR SO.

RAIDS AND DDOSES WILL NOT WORK. YOU
MUST BE CREATIVE IF YOU WANT TO EVEN
MAKE A DENT. PHYSICAL PRESENCE WILL BE
REQUIRED, NO DOUBT, AND YOU WILL
PROBABLY BE TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO
EVEN BOTHER WITH THAT SHIT.

SO GET OVER IT. THEY'RE TROLLING US. DO
NOT LET THEM WIN. WE ARE ANONYMOUS.
WE ARE STRONG. WE WILL STAY OUT OF JAIL.

nigger

Back to top Go down

You're all getting fucking trolled, don't you realize this? Empty Re: You're all getting fucking trolled, don't you realize this?

Post  Admin Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:54 pm

So your one of those fellows that likes to just let horrible people get away with horrible things? They could or could not be trolls. The daughter that was kicked out of their family for questioning their ways said they were truly believing in what they say, they don't know their trolling.

I rather not just sit by and watch this, like all extremists they will get more violent over time.

Admin
Admin

https://wbcraid.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

You're all getting fucking trolled, don't you realize this? Empty Re: You're all getting fucking trolled, don't you realize this?

Post  tits Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:58 pm

>implying it's always trolling if it insults you somehow.

but yes, they are fucking lawyers. so this site will obviously be seized so fucking fast that your head will spin, hackers and skiddies that are dumb will get arrested. if it's a bulk attack, shit will suck for a few people. grunts will get arrested, stupid kids basically. smart ones will fuck shit up.

just be smart, everything will be fine faggots.

tits

Back to top Go down

Post  nigger Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:04 am

They ARE trolls. Did you read the fucking pamphlet? It reeked with trollism. They're trolling so hard, most of /b/ doesn't know they're being trolled, and even some of their own members believe what they preach.

Regardless of whether or not they're in the right (I'm not arguing that they are), there is nothing anon can do against them. They exist to piss people off with their bullshit in person. We exist to troll people on the internet. There is a HUGE gap there, and the Chanology faggots really gave anon a terrible name.

I will admit that something needs to be done, but /b/ as a whole generally isn't the group that would do it most efficiently. Disrupt their protests in person. I know one anon noted in an older thread that we could get the entire muslim world against them. DDoSing their servers will do nothing. We may take down their webserver for a few hours. So what? You think anyone actually GIVES A SHIT about their website? Of course not. The only reason it exists is for people to learn how much of a huge piece of shit their bullshit "church" is. If we DDoS their servers, all we're doing is preventing people from learning the truth about them. Defacing it won't do much, either. What else could we put on their site? "We hate fags, we are shit, lotlotlgalglo"? That's already ON their website.

What we need to do is pull a Michael Moore. Get a bunch of fags to hang out around their protests. Show them (and the rest of the world) that nobody is going to listen to their bullshit. Just walk right over them.

A group of bikers actually follows them around and creates a human wall between them and those attending funerals. It's really moving. This is the kind of shit that needs to be accomplished. Not a bunch of script kiddies running LOIC on their useless website, eventually ending up in getting busted by the FBI.

nigger

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:07 am

That is what i mean.
If you are here too DDoS or attack their site go right ahead it will do nothing.
I didn't make this forum for DDoSing and weak things like that.
I made this forum to take them down actually. Visiting where they are? We will provide information to help you fuck them up.
Live near them? We will help you out with the information we can get on them
We will show how hateful they are to religons that are quite violent agianst people who hate their religon. Such as muslims (Not generalizing but quite a few are), send this shit to muslim sites get that shit stirred good.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:12 am

I made a post earlier about checking their schedule and organizing counter protests at their locations.

I live in LA, and they're going to be protesting in Hollywood next weekend. If we can get a large group to commit to showing up, I'd love to go protest their shitty protest.

Anon

Back to top Go down

You're all getting fucking trolled, don't you realize this? Empty ...

Post  Anoni Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:32 am

Yes! I say we try to organize mass protests at every location they are found. Get every anon in Hollywood out to that protest. lol I say just wear the Fawkes masks and just follow them around at a distance and do nothing else.

Anoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon7 Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:35 am

Are you in that Area? If we can get a group of Anon to commit, I'll definitely go.

Anon7

Back to top Go down

Post  Aye-None Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:41 am

So they might be IRL trolls? Does this make any difference? Does this mean we just leave them be?

What have we come to?

Who cares what their own reasons are for spewing their stupid shit everywhere. I say we go after them. As long as their are some lulz to be had from it, what does it matter if they're doing it for the lulz also?

Stop being such a bunch of pussies.

Aye-None

Back to top Go down

Post  Anony Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:44 am

Fucking YES. Who cares if it doesnt make some huge difference. At least its SOMETHING. We have nothing to lose by doing this, and if we cause them just some of that grief that theyve caused so many people ,then the operation is a success. And thats what its about.

Anony

Back to top Go down

You're all getting fucking trolled, don't you realize this? Empty ....

Post  Anoni Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:57 am

Sadly, I do not live in Cali. Sad If I did, I would join!

Anoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Anony Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:02 am

Admin, can you allow posting in the two new Attack boards so i can create a post?

Anony

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:06 am

Doing that righ now.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You're all getting fucking trolled, don't you realize this? Empty no

Post  anon2929 Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:57 am

no. just no.

Doesn't matter to me if they are trolling or not. I could give two shits if they "win" because playing the game is half the fun.

Don't care if they trolled us or not they deserve to feel some sort of impact, they pretty much get away with everything they do and its about time someone mans up and does something.

anon2929

Back to top Go down

Post  * Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Okay, since WBC expects that they'll get DDoS'd, and they expect that we'll be giving them good press to spread their message of vitriol... Why not engage in an entirely different tactic, one I've not heard Anonymous implement before?

What I'm suggesting is that one of us who lives near this church goes in and joins up. Yes, joins the WBC. Act like they're eating every piece of shit these asshole spew to their smug, self-righteous faces, while gathering inside information on as much as we can. Who are every member of that church? What does every member do for a living? Is there anything that they can be busted for? When / where do they intend to troll someone?

Essentially, I'm advocating a spy goes in, gets as much as we can learn, and perhaps maybe work at turning them against each other, or some other method of tearing that church apart from the inside.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shifty Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Its kinda like sex, some think its a big deal sometimes it is but at the end of the day its just a physical act.
its not like were going to war, were having a laugh and im just a mean spirited person who wants to see this shit go down. we can talk all day about plans, this isnt a movie epic shit wont happen we wont tear them apart, BUT we will fuck with them and have a go here and there otherwise stated 43245345 times man power!
go to the protest and fuck with them freedom of speech yeah?
lets just have a good time

Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post  9837 Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:23 pm

AnotherAnon
I think you have to be part of the family. i dont think they let in randoms, or at least not very far into their operations.

Back to top Go down

Post  Røckefeller Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:05 pm

OP, Youre right and youre wrong.

Phelps is a massive scamming troll, but its not us he's scamming, its the dimwitted christian followers he's trolling. His MO is to get laws passed inregards to his crazy antics, then sue whoever proposed the law using the 1st amendment as a precedent then collect free monies.

The problem is that he's the one behind this, the unchained rabid christians that he has do his dirty work on the other hand, Im sure a good number of them are just hateful assholes that want to yell obscenities.

This is where the problem comes, Phelps is out for himself, but these nut jobs arent. They think they're doing the lords work and as many fanatics have, they'll do whatever it takes to do it.

Anonymous isnt being trolled, he's attempting to use us, and we dont get used, and thats why we have to put a foot up WBCs ass.

Røckefeller

Back to top Go down

Post  EC Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:09 pm

People in this thread have mentioned making a difference, no matter the size.
Here's a way to surely make a small difference and possibly make a large difference:

https://wbcraid.rpg-board.net/t23-encourage-a-school-principal-to-counterprotest-wbc

It's as easy as sending a polite email. Get on it , Anon.
EC
EC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum