WBC Raid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another idea, or "Why arguments based on morals won't work."

2 posters

Go down

Another idea, or "Why arguments based on morals won't work." Empty Another idea, or "Why arguments based on morals won't work."

Post  EC Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:15 pm

At the start of all this, I emailed the WBC to ask exactly why they were protesting a local high school.

Here is there reply:

Hi, _Name Removed_

Children go from the highschools of this nation to the killing fields of Iraq and Afghanistan. They deserve before doing so to hear and see what truth looks like. This last generation of Doomed america has been left without any hope at the hands of your parents, teachers, preachers and leaders. Shame on them! Now that you all can read (at least in theory), you are without excuse for not knowing exactly what God requires of you - obedience.

The reasoning is to fulfill our duty to love our neighbors as ourselves -- warn you that your sins will take you to hell.

Thanks!

Rachel

From this, I realized that arguing with them about their issues is useless. No matter how for gay rights, the war in Afghanistan, or abortion you are, they have convoluted extremist arguments to refute you. It's not that their arguments are bullshit, it's that they have them.

Attacking their morals and views through the 1st amendment will be hard fought and take more time than we are able to do, unless we are able to establish a legitimate legal collective to combat WBC.

So EC, what do you propose?

TL;DR

Catch their mistakes. If they are doing something legally questionable, then document it, and spread it ala Wikileaks. Criminalize them not through morals, but through the actions they take to express their morals.

Targets for Anonymous:
- Financial records of WBC- Tax evasion, tax fraud, misuse of 501c status
- Child abuse, the wrongful raising of their children
- Slander/Libel of public officials/their opponents
- Breaching of other people's rights.

Please discuss other non-moral targets, so we might formulate plans based on such targets. We need to do our research, Anon.

EC
EC

Back to top Go down

Another idea, or "Why arguments based on morals won't work." Empty Re: Another idea, or "Why arguments based on morals won't work."

Post  Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:43 pm

You sir, are a great man and will be loads of help to this site. If they ever come to Canada which i know they won't since they know enough about laws to know they wouldn't win with there bullshit over here! I'm legally safe through these means, well not completely safe since there is the off-chance i'll lose in court which is very unlikely.

"Child abuse, the wrongful raising of their children" If there daughter that got dis-owned didn't see this then i doubt we will. But let's hope we do.

We'd probally need more support to get some help from wikileaks although it would be nice if their owner found this site and took side with us it would be a most valuable win in this battle.

Admin
Admin

https://wbcraid.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Another idea, or "Why arguments based on morals won't work." Empty Re: Another idea, or "Why arguments based on morals won't work."

Post  EC Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:57 am

Admin wrote:You sir, are a great man and will be loads of help to this site.

Glad to be of assistance.

Admin wrote:We'd probally need more support to get some help from wikileaks although it would be nice if their owner found this site and took side with us it would be a most valuable win in this battle.

He has some of his own problems at the moment... http://www.npr.org/2011/02/24/134018558/british-judge-wikileaks-assange-can-be-extradited

But finding any sensitive info on WBC would be to our advantage. Leaking it to the authorities or otherwise could be handled with or without Assange.
EC
EC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down