WBC Raid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDEA: Initiate Muslims vs WBC

Go down

IDEA: Initiate Muslims vs WBC Empty IDEA: Initiate Muslims vs WBC

Post  Yanon Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:01 pm

I apologize for posting this in reply. I failed hard.

The plan is to basically make it look like the WBC hate muslims. Try and pin the two groups against each other. Exclaim it in your facebook statuses send it to news stations, tell people about it. Spread this around.

Its easy enough to do spread, just spread shit like this:

Islamic Society of Tampa Bay Area in Tampa, FL February 23, 2011 7:30 AM - 8:15 AM
WBC to picket the Christ-rejecting Muslims at the Islamic Society of Tampa Bay Area.

Islam is a filthy false religion, with raping and tyrannical Imams and Caliphs. Your filthy manner of life leads you to such abominations as Bacha Bazi?translated ?boy play??a vile practice of men raping boys that?s alive and well in Islamic nations today. Claims by Mohammed to be given new exotic revelations leading to the Koran are false?those images came from Satan, who moves the hearts of the Muslims to disobey God, and falsely claim to be worshiping in His name. Your violent barbaric ways make you the perfect people to be God?s instruments for the events that are coming. When God is through punishing the apostate Jews?and calling out His final elect Jews?He will turn His great wrath on you Muslims, and destroy you.

Your threats of violence will do no good with the servants of the Living God from WBC.

Yanon

Back to top Go down

IDEA: Initiate Muslims vs WBC Empty haters vs. WBC

Post  El Barto Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:28 am

I love the concept; I worry about the details.

I posted this to Ebaum's, and I'll say it again: Islam is busy right now. They're sort of busy with overthrowing dictators, ending colonialism, defining the bleeding edge in democracy, working around the world's biggest shitheads within their own ranks and getting a hardcore crash course in women's rights... all at the same time.

They aren't going to throw your bombs for you... they're busy.

But the Lord British Postulate TOTALLY APPLIES TO WBC.

I want us to Lord British these faggots. And imho, the massive hurricane of shitstorm we should kite onto them ought to be legal. There is absolutely no way the 10th circuit court isn't sick to death of these morons.

El Barto

Back to top Go down