WBC Raid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saga of the Lava Lamp

3 posters

Go down

Saga of the Lava Lamp Empty Saga of the Lava Lamp

Post  Anonymous2020 Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Last night an anonymous left a red lava lamp on the doorstep of the WBC. Then, several anon said that they'd attend the services this morning and leave pictures of red lava lamps underneath their seats to let WBC know that anon is watching, and also to confuse the fuck out of them. Does anyone know what became of that?

Anonymous2020

Back to top Go down

Saga of the Lava Lamp Empty Re: Saga of the Lava Lamp

Post  9837 Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:20 pm

9837 here.

No idea. The rest of /b/ is currently clusterfucking about the whole incident. Only a couple actually know about the lavalamp.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymous2020 Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:27 pm

I noticed. Not much is getting done, which saddens me greatly. I tried posting about the lamp in one of the threads, but it seems to have gone unnoticed. Too many anon bitching about grammar and whether we should actually be paying attention to the WBC. So much for the great and powerful anonymous. /b/ needs to get more organized.

Anonymous2020

Back to top Go down

Post  9837 Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:28 pm

Apparently their websight was getting loic'd and ddosed tho. So they're gunna be pissed and come looking. /b/ is ranting that it should be done illegally. Its not gunna work.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymous2020 Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:35 pm

I agree. I mean, last night I stressed it enough. They're fucking lawyers. Besides, not much shit will go down with DDOS'ing. They mostly operate IRL. That means that for maximum effect, we must too.

Personally, I love the lava lamp as the symbol. If they try to explain that they're getting a deluge of lava lamps or lava lamp themed objects, it'll make them seem even crazier than usual. It will perplex them, and confusion makes people vulnerable.

Anonymous2020

Back to top Go down

Post  Hur Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Anonymous2020 wrote:Personally, I love the lava lamp as the symbol. If they try to explain that they're getting a deluge of lava lamps or lava lamp themed objects, it'll make them seem even crazier than usual. It will perplex them, and confusion makes people vulnerable.

DAT LAMP

Hur

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymoose Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:06 am

2020 has a point, WBC operates IRL, and we need to as well. And not JUST with lava lamps, although whoever had the idea to use a mundane object like that is absolutely brilliant. REGARDLESS, we need to act IRL in a way that WBC is NOT - Social Networking. Yes, they have a presence in the areas that they protest in, but they are social pariahs when it comes to the use of the internet. We can use this to our advantage. I have posted a suggestion for Operation: Hydra as a framework for what I believe to be the best way to take them down. Phase 1 is extremely crucial, seeing as their message ONLY travels out of their sphere of influence by media hype.

Anonymoose

Back to top Go down

Post  Hur Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:07 am

Personally, I think we should name it Operation Genie.

Hur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum